Usa Cruises

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finding my love from a cruise ship.?

I went on a cruise this december called The Liberty of the seas and I fell in love with someone who I met on the cruise. All I know is his first name and what state he lives in because we never got a chance to exchange numbers. Is there anyway I could find him like a list of passengers or something? Also, Jessie is a fake name to keep my idenity hidden so if you think you might be the person that I am talking about please tell me thanks.





Answer :
I would advise against it. It's easy to fall in love with anyone when you're vacationing and just having fun.





Answer :
never got a chance?

oh my.. my guesss is that you are like 16. lol





Answer :
This happened to my friend! Get a facebook. Search for him on facebook. He might also search for you on facebook. That's how my friend found the boy she met on holiday and they are now going out and have been for the past 4 months :) It may take a while but don't give up easily!

Hope i helped :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises