Usa Cruises

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anyone going on the December 27th Liberty of the Seas cruise?

Im 15 and im goinggg :)





Answer :
Go into cruisecritic,com
Press Boards
Look for Roll Call
You will have to register
You'll then be able to find the cruise line and then the ship, and then the date you're going, and you'll be able to chat with others on the same cruise, and meet them when you go on the ship. I just returned from an Explorer of the Seas cruise, and I had made many friends before I started, and I'm still chatting with them.
I just went into your ship's roll call. There are only 2 people in it. Mine had dozens. The 2 people on your ship are very anxious for others to join them. They'll be ecstatic to hear from you.






Answer :
I am not going...Enjoy it and take a camera so you can keep all the memories!






Answer :
try posting under cruise travel for better results

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises