Usa Cruises

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm going on a royal caribbean cruise in less than a month?

I'm 15 and soon I'll be going on liberty of the seas. I'm really excited because last time I went I was 13 and I didn't hang out at the fuel or any of that teen stuff, and at some time there was a gang of ~15-17yrs old that in the elevator with me and one said I should hang out with them sometime. Well, I was kind of intimidated since they all knew each other and were older, so I just stayed with my parents all week

Well, this time I don't want to screw it up. I'm just so excited it's like I'm going to burst xD I've been only once to the fuel (near the end of the cruise) and there was like 3 people dancing awkwardly so I left

Anyways, I'm wondering, how is it usually there for teens?


Any info helps ^^





Answer :
Awesome!! Well i went on a royal carribean cruise on thanksgiving week and the teen club there is called Optix. It was sooo much fun! You don't need to hang there all the time , but definitely go on the first night and at least a little bit the other days so you can make friends and meet up with them. Also just saying the dance parties on this one were much cooler than the one you just described ... Just dont worry You'll make tons of friends and will have tons of fun no matter what:)
Also Im almost 15 :)





Answer :
There is cute guys on the ship for sure! You'll have a great time. I don't see many teens around but eventually if you hang out at the pool you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises