Usa Cruises

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I need help about a cruise, for cruise experts?

Ok so I really badly want to go to a cruise this summer! My parents said I can bring one friend, but I want to get a great deal on a cruise, but not just any cruise. I want to get a great deal on a 7 day carribean cruise. Also i want to be on Liberty of the seas ship of royal carribean in july 2010? for any cruise expert out there how can i get a great deal on interior staterooms with maximum $650 per person?
thank you for all those who answer?

Additional Details

thanks! But i need tips on how to get great prize and you when should i purchase my cruise and stuff like that

3 months ago

thanks! But i need tips on how to get great prize and you when should i purchase my cruise and stuff like that

3 months ago

* i need help on how to get great deals.

3 months ago

I see.what if I wait last minute will I get good deals?





Answer :
I very much doubt you'll find anything for that price in July on Royal; it's high season [even though it's also hurricane season!]. September or October you might be able to find a fare that low, but Royal isn't the cheapest cruise out there. You MAY be able to find something on Carnival nearer that price, but, again, it's high season, so it's not that likely.

Prices won't vary that much from one agency to another, although you will get different perks which may or may not be a deal for you. Are you aware of all the choices you'll need to make before you can book a cruise? These will all affect the price, e.g. cabin location, date of sailing, how old the ship is, type of cabin, etc., etc. If not, then you'll need to do some research [your library or bookstore has books on cruising and on Caribbean ports of call] before you begin to work with a travel agent to actually book the cruise.

Some tips: Don't use cruise air. Don't use cruise port transfers. Consider trip insurance. Carefully consider whether you can do port excursions on your own or not. Get to your port of departure the day before your cruise. If you and your friend are underage, he/she will need a notarized letter of permission from both parents before departure.





Answer :
No, Im sorry..The best I got was $791 on the 7/25 cruise. If you want a super deal, you would need to take the same cruise in september. They start at $454 per person. Please click link for the details.
http://vacationstogo.com/ticker.cfm

You can take a 7-night Carnival Liberty cruise to the Caribbean in July starting at $659 on 7/3

Sign up, its free!!

Hope I helped!







Answer :
I suggest you meet with a travel agent! I am NOT a travel agent, but always book everything through mine, and she always gets me the lowest possible prices -- at least the lowest advertised, and often even a bit lower than that. A travel agent who books a lot of cruises can help get you booked on the cruise that best meets your budget, your interests, and your schedule. You should know that each cruise company has a slightly different "personality" and usual passenger group --- from the traditional and formal to the laid-back, from the young families to the elderly passengers to the party-hearty types. What you might like I might find horrible, and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises