Usa Cruises

Friday, April 16, 2010

Crazy fun adventures and new experiences?

Ok well below i have listed my to do list that i have so far....I would like to know where i can do this and how much would it cost... Read the list and if you see one that you know where i can go and do it and the cost of it please let me know. If possible keep most of them in the state of California. Obviously ones that i put like go to ireland or The Great barrier reef or great wall of china or italy wont be in callifornia but small things like scuba diving or sky diving wund surfing or parasailing


Go Hiking
Rafting
Zip Line
Bungee jump
Hang Gliding
Rock Climb
Jet Skiing
Kayaking
Canoeing
Hot Air ballooning
Wakeboarding
Go horse back riding
Learn to Scuba Dive
Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef
Sky Dive
Go wind surfing
cliff diving in Acapulco
Parasail
Swim with dolphins
Send a message in a bottle
Shower in a waterfall
Go wake boarding
Make a Difference
Teach someone illiterate to read
Save a life
Give Blood
Feed the hunger
Spend a night in a haunted house
Have a star named after me
Spend New Year's in an exotic location
Experience weightlessness
Drive across America from coast to coast
Go to Disney World
Sleep under the stars
Take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the country
Drive the Autobahn
Spend Christmas on the beach drinking pina coladas
Raft through the Grand Canyon
Buy my own house and then spend time making it into exactly what i want.
Grow a garden.
Spend three months getting my body into optimum shape.
Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring
Go up in a hot-air balloon
Let someone feed me peeled, seedless grapes
Kiss the Blarney stone and develop the gift of gab
Go deep sea fishing and eat what i catch
Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
Reflect on my greatest weakness, and realize how it is my greatest strength
Own a room with a view
Visit The seven wonders of the world
Take a ride in a jet
Dive to the Titanic On-Board a Submarine
Climb The Great Pyramid of Egypt
Visit the Great Wall of China
Dive With the Sharks
Take An African Safari
Ride a Horse
Ride something bigger than a horse
Visit a “real” blues bar in Chicago.
Learn another language.
Buy a boat and learn to sail.
Attend a music festival in another country.
Travel to Germany to experience Love Parade
Go to Oktoberfest
Watch an orchestral performance in Vienna
Bury a Time Capsule
Plant a Tree and Carve my name in it
Restore a Classic car
Build a Giant Sand Castle
Travel Italy
Visit the Coliseum
Visit the Sistine Chapel
Learn more about the Renaissance artists
Watch the sun rise at the beach
Watch the sun set at the beach
Write a letter to my future great grand children
Test drive an exotic car I cant afford
Ice Sailing across a frozen lake
Ride down route 66 wit my friends by my side






Answer :
I will vote for Rock Climbing in The crags near Los Angeles and San Francisco. It will be very fun to go there again! Rock climbing can vary in cost. For bouldering you just need a pair of shoes and a pad. Sport climbing will need more technical equipment, traditional climbing will take a lot of more equipment. I can assume you will need 200 bucks to thousands of dollars, depends on how you want to pursue climbing





Answer :
Nice list. As it happens, I've done quite a bit of it. I'm working toward repeating those I most liked.

Except for the travel options, I don't see anything which can't be done in California.

The tallest roller coaster is in Jackson, New Jersey. But since the Statue of Liberty is also a goal, that can be combined (it's in New Jersey, not New York).

Sharks aren't particularly easy to scuba with in California. I've done shark dives in many places in the tropics, and along the west coast. Galapagos is definitely the best of the shark drives.

Swimming with dolphins isn't 100% legal in the U.S., but a trip to Sea World and volunteering can possibly create an opportunity with some in captivity. I swam with wild dolphins in Canada where there is no Marine Mammal Protection Act. It was especially nice when the dolphins chose to swim with me!

You've got several pending trips: Australia, Italy, Acapulco. Germany, Vienna, Egypt, Africa, and China. A cross-country road trip which includes Orlando, Chicago, and New Jersey. Piece of cake. Rome to Vienna to Munich is each an easy day of train travel, or a very quick flight. I've driven it several times, but driving takes so much longer because I can't help stopping for scenic villages along the way.

Source(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rol…
over a year in Europe and a half year in the South Pacific, Central America, and South America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises