Usa Cruises

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Poll: What's the best vacation you've ever experienced?

Last summer, I went on the Royal Caribbeans' Liberty of the Seas, the biggest cruise ship ever built. It was a blast. What has been your'e best vacation?





Answer :
It was on a royal caribbean's cruise about 4 years ago. The whole thing was absolutely amazing, but the best part was zip-lining 100 feet in the air through the rain forest.
That was a once in a life time chance.





Answer :
The best vacation I have ever experienced would have to be the time when my brother and I went to visit my uncle in Washington D.C. I was 16 at the time and my brother was 19. We visited all the city's monuments, went to a Nationals game, and a whole lot more. But I think the thing that made it the most memorable was the fact that my uncle let me and my brother drink as much beer as we wanted. I could only drink like one bottle back then...





Answer :
it wasn't really a vacation,
but i'd been chatting to a girl the same age as me over the internet for a while, we have like everything in common and she's always been there for me. she's an amazing friend and i love her to bits. she's one of my best friends.
we always talked about meeting up, she lives a 4 hour drive away and we decided to meet up in a place called Somerset. we met for the first time, and spent the day in Somerset (Minehead) at the arcade, beach, and just walking around. and we went in this cute little cafe.
it was freezing cold as it was the middle of winter.
it wasn't that long ago. i'd love to meet up with her again :)

- amazing day <3

but at the end of Summer im going to Paris! so excited, because Paris is like my favourite place in the entire world. i've never been before. but im obsessed with the place. i better practice my French ;D
im going to see the Eiffel Tower and the actual Moulin Rouge, which is my favourite movie so it'd be great to see the actual place.





Answer :
I went on huge ships, all over the South Pacific, the Caribbeans, the Bahamas and the Orient. I did that for 20 years in the US Navy. Who needs a vacation?





Answer :
Summer vacation after my high school graduation. I actually didn't go anywhere, but had the best summer vacation of my life wth my friends.





Answer :
I spent 15 days at my grand parents place (a village) way back when I was a kid..it has been THE best vacation until now :D

I HAD absolutely no stress in the world..just me, surrounding nature and delicious food cooked by my gradma :D

I miss them :(





Answer :
Scuba diving in Okinawa - amazing live coral, brilliant-colored schools of fish. It was a tremendous experience.





Answer :
mines when i traveled Europe!!! it was a blast!! the best was switzerland on my tour but paris was also funN!!! :D ur trip sounds like a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises