Usa Cruises

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cruise Debate; Royal (Freedom of The Seas) Or Carnival (Liberty)?

I'm planning on going on a Caribbean 7 Night Eastern Cruise On May 29 Or 30th 2010 but stuck between these Two Cruise Lines. I really want a Fun ship with Great Food, and Activities For me & my friends. (I'm 19), and I would like to go to both of these places; Bahamas and San Juan Puerto Rico. I want a New Ship too with Great Balcony Rooms, Carnival does go to these 2 places but Royal only goes to San Juan. For some reason I feel that Carnival Liberty is an old ship and Freedom of the seas is newer and Fun from the features they list; I don't know; Correct me if I wrong. Please help me decide pros & cons or if you have experience in these specific ships or Carnival or Royal & what you thought about it overall.


http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruis…

OR

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?e…


* Also which places are better and Nicer to enjoy & Worth The Money; (Royal) Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Labadee, Haiti; San Juan PR, OR (Carnival), Half Moon Cay, Bahamas, St. Thomas, USVI, Grand Turk, San Juan PR

Any Experience Is The above places.

Please help me decide which is a better go & why; Thank you. Appreciate Your Answers.

Your The BEST!





Answer :
Do you know that there are age restrictions on these ships. You have to be at least 21 years old.

Well, I suggest taking the Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas. The ship is better equipped then Carnivals, Liberty. Cool amenities like Rock walls, Ice Skating and 3-pools are on the Royal ship.
Both ships are 4-5 years old but they are well maintained.There is more fun on the Freedom of the Seas. St Maarten and San Juan are beautiful ports to visit. You will enjoy it.

Hope I helped!






Answer :
i would definitely go with royal caribbean's freedom of the seas! i just sailed with them this past summer and had the most amazing time! the destinations (especially the private resorts) are wonderful and there are so many activities and fun stuff to keep you entertained on board! it's simply an amazing experience!





Answer :
I loved St. Martin and not too many ships stop there, just beautiful there. Half Moon Cay is also terrific, fantastic private Island make sure if you go there to rent a mask and go in the water. I have been on the freedom it is nice, but there are so many people. Everywhere you turn. There is lots and lots to do tho, more then you have hours in the day. I suggest going to www.cruisecritic.com and do some searching there for opinions. Be careful tho there are some complainers on there. Cruise ships bend backwards to make your trip enjoyable and if you go with a good attitude you will have a wonderful time. I would imagine you won't go wrong with either.





Answer :
The second group of islands would be a better fit for you and I totally prefer Royal over Carnival. It is just better in every category. Also, since you are 19, I hope you are aware that you will need someone over 25 in your cabin.
Philipsburg is the Dutch side of the island and has nice beach area, but nothing too exciting, Labadee is a private island where you can enjoy the beach and the barbque they will fix. San Juan has a lot to see and do. Not much in Bahamas other than beach and Atlantis. St. Thomas has lots of shopping at duty free prices. Grand Turk - interesting island. Been on 30+ cruises and to most of these ports a number of times.





Answer :
The bahamas are amazing as well as St john.... and i would suggest not getting a balcony on a cruise ship. It costs a ton extra and you're never in your room. Plus, when you have a cheaper inside room you can sleep very well since no light comes in! So when you go out partying there won't be any sun waking you up when you wanna sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises