Usa Cruises

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Which is are the best camcorders under $180-$200?

I am going on the Liberty of the Seas in may and I was wondering which is the best camcorder to get? Which camcorder has the best flash drive so I can post it either on my facebook or my youtube account?





Answer :
you can consider buying
Sanyo VPC-CG10 HD Flash Memory Camcorder
# Capture HD digital video (720p, 30fps) and up to 10-megapixel still photos
# 5x optical zoom; 3-inch widescreen LCD
# Face Chaser technology (can detect up to 12 faces for photos and videos)
# Built-in still photo flash; High-Speed Sequential Shooting (7fps)





Answer :
Personally I would recommend Flip Video Flip Video Mino Camcorder Kit (Black)
Price: USD 116.23
Flip Video Flip Video Mino Camcorder Kit (Black), Flip Video Mino, Flexible Mini Tripod Flip Mino Consumer Video Camcorders Flip Video Mino Camcorder Kit (Black)
I suggest you to see----->coupongifts.org
I hope that will resolve your problem keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

ES Cruises

BR Cruises

DE Cruises